Monday, January 29, 2018

Expanding the Scope

This blog is, I think, almost ten years old, if not older. I don't know, I'll have to check. Throughout the years, it has evolved from a hysterical Infowars clone to a spiritual awakening to shut down to anarchist education. It seems as though my days on social media, particularly Facebook, are coming to a close. First and foremost, I both hate and love Facebook, but over the years the scale has been tipping decisively into the hate category. It has almost no value to me, except to keep in touch with distant family and friends. Lately I'm feeling that, in light of how much I hate it, friends and family aren't reason enough. Second, Facebook has recently marked my shared posts from this blog, particularly those related to vaccines, as "spam", on both the MindFilter page and my own personal profile. My reaction to that was not very enlightened - I told them to eat a dick. So I almost hope they take enough offense to just put me out of my misery and ban my account.

SO...that said...I wish to expand the scope of this blog to include lifestyle. I'll be talking about homesteading, preparedness, meditation, health, wellness, and exercise. Feel free to question, comment, and respectfully interact. It's been a while since this blog has been running on all cylinders. So I don't expect a lot of readers at first. If you find anything here enlightening, educational, or inspiring, please share, and let me know if you run into any resistance from Zuckerberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment