Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Something on TV Last Night

Apparently there were some welfare whores on television pretending to hate each other last night, talking about all the ways they can better rule our lives. Obviously I didn't watch. Politics is nothing but a gang of criminals trying to convince you they're legitimate. They have zero legitimacy. Zero. Because I don't consent. I don't vote, I don't petition, I don't give them one iota of my attention or energy, even to mock them. And believe me, with each passing election it becomes harder not to mock them. But I take comfort in knowing that the more ridiculous it all becomes, the more people will consider whether there is a better way. Their power rests solely on myth, on the belief we have that they're powerful. Yes, they are scheming to force me, and to take from me. But my firm belief is that the only counter to that fact is to not participate. To not acknowledge their power and authority. Ancient wisdom teaches us, "What you resist, persists." Like a Chinese finger puzzle, the more you fight it, the more it strengthens its grasp on you. Disregard the constabulary, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment