Sunday, January 24, 2010

Al-Qaeda has trained female suicide bombers to attack West, US officials warn

See how convenient that is? A black op patsy terrorist sews a bomb into his underwear, and the government says, gosh we hate to do this, but even though we've been planning to put naked body scanners in airports for months, this underwear bomber proves how negligent prescient we are (even though he exhibited every textbook characteristic of a terrorist before getting on the plane yet we didn't do anything to stop him), and we're gonna have to roll them out now, on schedule.

But the proles didn't buy it, and civil liberties groups and even some congressmen came out against it, being that it's a blatant and grotesque violation of presumed innocence and 4th amendment privacy protections. So now they give us the female suicide bomber, trained in Yemen of course - the new/old home of al Qaeda. And don't go suggesting we simply profile the Arab Muslims who you might think are the only ones who are MAPT - no, these femme fatales might just have a non-Arab appearance. We're leaving no stone unturned.

You see ladies, it's FYOG that our gaggle of worthless degenerates are going to have to look at your naked body, and the naked bodies of your pre-pubescent children, your unripened teenaged daughters, with DNA-wrecking machines that can store and send your images, even though we lie and say they can't. Listen, when we put our boot on your face, that's what freedom is. Just smile, and thank us for humiliating protecting you. How ungrateful you slaves are.

    Al-Qaeda terror cells have trained a group of female suicide bombers to attack Western targets, US officials have warned.

    London Telegraph -

    The women, who may have a "non Arab" appearance and be travelling on Western passports, have been prepared for their missions by the Yemeni group responsible for the operation to blow up an airliner over the United States on Christmas Day.

    Details of the bombers emerged just hours after British spy chiefs raised the UK threat state to "severe" amid fears that al-Qaeda was planning a wave of attacks against western targets.

    Terror experts within the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre, a unit of MI5, now believe that an attack against the UK is "highly likely".

    US law enforcement agents have been told to be on the lookout for female suicide bombers who may attempt to enter the country.

    At least two are believed to be connected to al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula which dispatched underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab who tried unsuccessfully to bring down a transatlantic airliner over Detroit.

    Richard Clarke, a former chief White House counter terrorism adviser, said: "They have trained women.

    "There are others who are still out there who have been trained and who are clean skins – that means people who we do not have a record of, people who may not look like al-Qaeda terrorists, who may not be Arabs, and may not be men."

    Security sources said that it was "inevitable" that al-Qaeda would eventually turn to using women with a western appearance to carry out suicide attacks.

    Officials said that airliners and all forms of transport could be targeted as well as sports stadiums, ports and power stations.

    Although female suicide bombers have been used to carry out attacks by al-Qaeda in Iraq and Palestinian groups in Israel, none are thought to have been used against European or US targets before.

    It has also emerged that two male Arab nationals were refused permission to board planes from Heathrow Airport to the United States earlier this month after their names appeared on a US "no fly list".

    The first incident happened last Saturday when British officials refused to allow an Egyptian man permission to fly on American Airlines flight 113 from Heathrow to Miami.

    The following day a Saudi Arabian passenger was stopped from boarding United Airlines flight 929 to Chicago. Officials said the man was sent back to Saudi Arabia by British immigration officials.

    Both men were denied permission to board the US-bound flights after their names were "flagged" as being linked to potential Islamist terror groups.

    Washington officials said the men were part of a surge of people named on its "no fly" list who have attempted to board flights to or in the US in recent days.

    In two other cases involving people on the no-fly list, a man in Nairobi, Kenya was kept off a flight last Sunday that would have connected in Amsterdam to Dallas, and a passenger attempting to fly on an American Airlines flight to Los Angeles was stopped in Saint Maarten, in the Caribbean, before he could board a connecting flight to San Juan, Puerto Rico.

    American officials say there were two additional incidents, in Minneapolis and in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in which people on the no-fly list were denied boarding, questioned and then allowed to leave the airport without being detained.

    Mr Clarke, who was talking to ABC news in the United states, added: "What we don't know is whether this is because everyone is doing a better job of enforcing the no-fly list, or because the list has been expanded, or because the terrorists are attempting to probe our security."

    A US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations report has also revealed that around 70 American citizens, some ex-convicts, have disappeared into Yemen and Somalia and pose a Jihadist threat to the US.