- One of the great illusions we deal with in this false reality we live in is that when the Soviet Union died, the last vestiges of 20th century evil were swept away forever. Little did people know the Soviet (and the Nazi and Maoist) model was being covertly, incrementally implemented in many Western nations, particularly Britain and America.
Fortunately this inquiry is dealing with events in the not at all distant past. I can remember clearly that Blair and Bush seized on Jacques Chirac's supposed statement that he would not back a war resolution against Iraq under any circumstances as an excuse to bypass the security council and go to war unilaterally. According to the French, Chirac's words and intent were grossly taken out of context. Read all of it.
- You know, I don't usually delve into religious topics on this blog, because, though I have strong opinions on religion, it isn't really the point of this blog. But I have to say this insistence of neocons to cloak their policies in Christian dogma is highly disturbing. First of all, America is a religious-neutral nation. If you think otherwise, you really need to go study the Founders' opinions on religion. Most of them were deists - Jefferson edited the Bible and took out all references of divinity towards Jesus. Just a man and a teacher, no more. Second, being religious neutral, we cannot base our foreign policy on Biblical prophecy. Israel is just one of 190 or so nations in the world. That's it. This isn't End Times Theater. This is the real world. Even if there were a Biblical prophecy regarding Israel, wouldn't it stand to reason it will be fulfilled irrespective of what America does to that end? If we need to consciously participate in God's plan, then it's not much of a prophecy, unless you want to call it a self-fulfilling prophecy. And let's be realistic: when neocons talk about standing with Israel, they're talking about bombing Iran. And there's no sane interpretation of the gospels that says Jesus would advocate mass slaughter. We seriously need to get these kooks out of Congress.
- Like I keep saying, claims that our economy is on the mend are outright and deliberate lies, and here's one of the many elephants in the room. When we can no longer export our inflation to China - which devalues its own currency to prop up ours by buying our debt - the house of cards will collapse. We will have no choice but to default on our loans or print up a buttload of money. Either outcome has severe economic consequences.
- That's right, baby. Team Amurr'ca is comin to kick your doors in and level your villages. And we're telling you ahead of time so, uhhh, you'll turn in those nasty Taliban so Amurr'ca isn't forced to blow up your homes. Meanwhile most of them will take a few weeks off and wait for the 'assault' to blow over, and things will go on as usual. Because there is no intent to defeat the Taliban. Unless of course by 'defeat' you mean prevent the Taliban from regaining power so they can re-implement their heroin ban. That would be bad. BAD!
- Unfortunately the average American zombie doesn't know that, even if the Iranians weren't lying and they can indeed enrich to that level, that still leaves them at least 60 percentage points away from an enrichment level capable of producing a nuclear bomb. But no matter...we still need to kick their asses!
- Here comes Codex again, not being rammed down our throats en masse, but slowly, incrementally, so you don't really notice. In Canada this time, but America soon enough. More to come on this I assure you.
- And somewhere offshore, bankers chortle with glee. A fake war against a fake enemy with no end in sight, in which they finance by loaning us money that doesn't exist and charging us interest on it. How delightful for them.
- This isn't even my headline, but it very well could've been. You mean the government completely shut down and hearts didn't stop across the country en masse? The sky didn't fall? The Earth didn't open up and swallow every American man, woman and child? How could that be?
- Yeah, sorry you quacks. Vancouver is about the only place I've heard of that isn't experiencing a harsh winter both in temperatures and extreme weather not seen in several decades. While your ski slopes are starved for snow, here in the mid-Atlantic states we're shattering snow-fall records with fully one-third of the season still to go. What's really funny is, in Vancouver they're blaming the lack of snow on global warming, while at the same time saying this string of successive blizzards in America are also the result of global warming. I'm going to cover that one in a separate blog later. You can't make this stuff up.
- Now this stupidity you know is not my headline. It really is difficult to resist the urge to laugh at people like this, but it really is sad. Sad that so many Americans so very blindly worship the medical industrial complex, and think they're all just a bunch of wonderful people diligently working to eradicate disease off the face of the planet. As I documented in a recent entry, vaccines do not prevent disease. In fact a top researcher who developed the Gardasil vaccine says it doesn't even work, yet thousands of women have been seriously injured or killed because of this grossly improperly tested vaccine. They do however damage your brain and immune system, and often kill you. But here is this clueless yuppie mom almost frothing at the mouth for the opportunity to dose her own daughter up with it. Sad and angering.
- Writes Lew Rockwell:
In the Texas Republican primary, according to the latest poll, Ron Paul-supporter Debra Medina has 24%, Kay “Bailout” Hutchison has 28%, and Rick “Gardasil” Perry has 39%. Medina, with almost no money but two successful debate performances, is closing in on Kay. Indeed, Medina is up 8 points just since the last poll.
- This tired mantra worked so well in shutting out opposition for the Bush administration. Let's see how the neocons who hate Obama for doing the same things Bush did like a taste of their own medicine. To this I'd like to add one of my favorite quotes from the Nazis:
- Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country. - Hermann Goerin
The Obama Administration is vindicating Bush antiterror policy
- This is what's so sick about these neocon-hijacked tea parties saying Obama isn't doing enough for national defense. They actually think a terrorist attack was attempted on Christmas day, because that's what the government and the controlled media said happened, and no further analysis of what happened is necessary, because here in Amurr'ca our government doesn't kill its "own" citizens, and that's that. And for God's sake, Obama, bomb Iran already would you?
- It's irrefutable now: the government of both America and Britain lied to its citizens when it assured us these images could not be stored. We knew they were lying, groups familiar with the machines screamed to high heaven they were lying, and we knew it was only a matter of time before a celebrity's body was recorded and leaked on the internet. Maybe now that football season is over, Americans will start to care about this.
How Organic is Organic? Codex Alimentarius Cohorts Wage War Against Food
Aspartame changes name to AminoSweet
- Kind of reminds you of amino acids, doesn't it? Amino acids good for you! AminoSweet good for you! Doesn't sound like a bio-chemical warfare agent anymore. But it is.