Friday, October 9, 2009

'You've got blood on your hands'

This father of a dead British soldier obviously just hates his country. And Blair was shocked - SHOCKED - that this impudent slave had the gall tell him where to put his handshake. The global elite are cowards who are so used to us prostrating ourselves to their greatness that if we got in their faces they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.
    Daily Mail UK -

    A father’s grief and anger boiled over yesterday when he came face to face with the man he blames for his son’s death.

    Tony Blair offered his hand to Peter Brierley during a reception following a service at St Paul’s to commemorate the dead of the Iraq war.

    ‘Don’t you dare,’ roared Mr Brierley. ‘You have my son’s blood on your hands.’

    Three of the former Prime Minister’s bodyguards sprang into action, ushering away a visibly shocked Mr Blair, who had earlier been criticised during the service by the Archbishop of Canterbury.

    But 59-year-old Mr Brierley, whose son Shaun died in the run-up to Iraq, was not finished.

    He told the Daily Mail: ‘As far as I am concerned that man is a war criminal. I can’t bear to be in the same room as him. I cannot believe he’s been allowed to come to this reception.

    ‘I sat through that service listening to people preaching to me about tolerance but I don’t think anyone should be forced to tolerate being in the same room as him.

    ‘He has made £14million on the back of taking us to war and they are now talking about making him president of the EU.

    ‘But I believe he’s got the blood of my son – and all of the other men and women who died in that war – on his hands.’

No comments:

Post a Comment