This isn't a call to arms, a plea for violence. This is a call to awareness, a plea for consciousness. It's time to wake up. My friends, the greatest weapon the globalists have against us is not their grotesque weapons of war. It's not bullets and bombs, tanks and stealth warplanes. It's not their microwave emitters, their LRADs. It's not their militarized police, or the troops they've begun stationing on our own shores. The globalists, masters of psychological warfare, have, over the decades, through indoctrination in public schools and universities, and their controlled media, taught us to enslave ourselves to them, to adore our bondage, and to defend it. We are taught to worship authority, bow down to power, and loathe ourselves to the point that we have zero confidence in our own innate ability to think for ourselves. Authority always knows better. The doctors who poison you, the police who oppress you, the media that lies to you, the schools that indoctrinate you, always know better than you. Anything outside that paradigm has now become "terrorism". Those of us awakened know authority is not the truth. Truth is the authority.
The revolution is a revolution of consciousness. Once we realize we're slaves, we need only to stop participating in this phony, corrupt system, and their house of cards collapses. There's not an army they can muster big enough to stop it; a million bombing sorties won't prevent us from being free. Like the movie A Bug's Life, the illusion must be perpetrated that we are weak, we are helpless, and we are dependent. Once we realize we outnumber the globalists exponentially, and that all we need to do is stop giving them our money, stop giving them power, stop laying down before them so they can put their boots on our necks, they will hop on their yachts and run for their lives, cowards that they are.
Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.
- Andrew Jackson, commenting on the Second Bank of the United States, forerunner to the Federal Reserve
To me it is obvious that what needs to be destroyed first is the corrupt Federal Reserve system. All other methods of oppression and enslavement become impossible without the Fed's printing press. Without a fiat currency, the government loses control of the media. Education. The imperialistic war machine. The war on drugs. The police, which have now become militarized adjuncts of the Pentagon. Without the Fed, this grotesque leviathan withers and dies, until little is left except the basic fundamentals of governance, as the Constitution originally intended. Throughout our nation's history, the central bank has been at the heart of the battle between Jeffersonians and Hamiltonians, with Hamiltonians desperate for a central bank to fund a powerful central government, and Jeffersonians fighting for sound money, small, limited government, and liberty. We have no chance for liberty so long as the Federal Reserve exists and acts as the shadow government of this country, and our slave masters.
It can never be overstated what the Fed is and how it enslaves us. It is not part of our constitutionally-established federal government. In fact, the constitution bans such an institution, and bestows the power to coin money upon congress alone. The Fed is a private banking cartel, no more "federal" than Federal Express. It has within its power the ability to create money out of thin air - our money - and then loan that money to us, the people, at interest. If the money is created out of thin air and loaned at interest, where does the money come from to pay for the interest once the principle of the loan is payed off? Obviously, the interest cannot be paid without borrowing more money. And this is the fraud inherent in this system: perpetual, compounding debt, which can only be sustained so long as the currency has any value. However, since the inception of the Fed in 1913, the dollar has lost more than 96% of its value, and as the world continues to dump the dollar as their reserve currency, and China and other nations dump our treasury bonds, forcing us to print more and more money to sustain our spending, the dollar is in its death throes, and that spells disaster for the American people.
Put simply, there is no movement that can claim to carry the mantle for liberty that doesn't have at its core the demand to abolish the private Federal Reserve and ban central banking from this country until the end of time.
It also cannot be overstated that this calamity, being inbred in the Federal Reserve system, was an engineered disaster - as Charles Lindbergh put it, a "scientifically created one, worked out as we figure a mathematical equation." Many would ask why they would purposely want to destroy the economy and completely wipe out the middle class throughout the world. Don't they make their money off the backs of the middle class? It has to be understood that money is nothing more than a means to an end, and that end is power. If they're able to achieve their goal of ultimate power, ultimate control, what use to them is money? What really matters is resources and land - tangible items - and as ultimate rulers of the world they can take what they please. With all of the wealth and resources under their control, the plebs will be totally impoverished and utterly dependent on the globalists to provide for them. The more dependent we are on the State, the more willing we will be to accept our slavery, even as it becomes so overbearing that we can no longer deny its existence.
This is a scenario from the not too distant future. While they are sucking the wealth from what's left of the middle class, they are moving quickly to disarm us. They are moving to take total control over agriculture, so that organic farmers will be forced to use poisonous pesticides, making them more reliant on genetically modified seeds, which are also toxic. It will be illegal to grow your own garden on your own property. They will ban vitamins and supplements, so that a prescription will be needed just to take vitamin C. Anything and everything the government can do to make us more dependent on them, they are doing. This includes damaging our brains, denying us a real education, and making us sick by denying us the ability to eat healthy. If you are self-sufficient and armed, there is little need for government; concurrently, the more helpless and desperate you are, the more your need for government, even one that is tyrannical and cruel.
Knowing this, what you can do as an individual is clear. Take an inventory of every aspect of your life that is currently beyond your control. What would happen to you if the power grid collapses? Where will you get your food and water from? What will you do when the currency completely collapses, and you can no longer afford to feed you and your family? What will you do when other people, in their desperation, come to your home looking to take from you what's yours? Can you defend yourself?
I am certainly no expert on survival. But I do know that the more self-sufficient you are, the more easily you can survive the coming anarchy. This is a small inventory of current or future plans to prepare myself and my family for survival:
- Store food and water. Most of us still have jobs, and don't have enough time to maintain a garden. Many of us do not have adequate land for growing food. So while a stash of heirloom seeds are absolutely essential, enough food should be put aside to sustain yourselves while you adjust to dramatic changes in your life, such as a massive collapse of our economy and society.
- Buy heirloom seeds. Heirloom seeds are non-hybrid, non-genetically modified seeds. Along with the fruits and vegetables you will be able to harvest, you will be able to collect their seeds so that you can grow them again the next season, giving you a virtually endless supply of nutrient-rich foods. I've bought my seeds from SurvivalistSeeds.com.
- Invest in water. Like food, in an economic and social collapse, your ability to procure drinking water will be extremely restricted. If you don't have a water supply - river, lake, etc - nearby, you'll need to find an alternative source. To my knowledge, that leaves you with two options: rain water collection, or atmospheric water generator. Keep in mind that an atmospheric water generator will require power. I'm planning on buying an Ecoloblue atmospheric water generator.
- Buy firearms and stock up on ammo. Protect your family, not only from the social calamity that will ensue, but from the State, which will be displeased by your ability to exist without their sanction. In the near future, the State will make it increasingly difficult to buy ammo. This has already happened in California. So, like heirloom seeds, stock up on ammo now while you still have the ability to do so legally. Take into account the gun's ability to stop an intruder, as well as hunt for game.
- Get off the grid. If you own a home, invest in solar and wind generators. They are surprisingly cheap to build yourself. This makes sense even if there were no impending collapse; why would you pay for power when it's available in abundance for free? Paying for energy in this day and age is like paying to breathe air. Actually that's kind of what the cap and trade bill and Copenhagen Treaty will do to you. I digress. Fortunately the government doesn't presume to own the sun. Yet. For people like me, who don't own a home, I recommend a solar powered generator. This won't power everything in your home, but it will allow you to keep essentials such as your refrigerator running.
- Learn essential survival skills. Prepare for the worst case scenario. To me, the worst case scenario is you have to abandon your home and flee to a safe location, with little except your clothes and whatever food, water, weapons, and tools you can carry. The more skills you possess the better your chances of survival; if you know enough, you can live a life of relative comfort and luxury. Learn how to build a house or log cabin. Learn how to farm/garden. Learn how to can and store vegetables and fruits. Learn how to butcher game and fish. Learn how to build solar panels and wind generators. Collect the tools and implements you'll need for each of these skills.
- Buy books and bookmark websites on survival. I personally own the SAS Survival Handbook and This Book Will Save Your Life. Download as many survival podcasts as you can. Search for websites or books on edible wild plants. Download the Army Field Manual for survival. You can never have enough resources at your disposal.
Maybe the worst case scenario happens, maybe it doesn't. Before dismissing the possibility, consider how impossible our current calamity seemed just five years ago. If you were plugged in and ignorant like me, the thought never entered your mind, and you would've laughed at and berated anyone who warned you about it. We are no longer ignorant, and can no longer afford to live as if we're ignorant, as if we don't know that America is not immune to the horrors of history that have always seemed to occur in far-off lands. It is America's turn to suffer; we are not exceptional. Hope for the best, prepare for the end of the world.