- Whoever controls the image and information of the past determines what and how future generations will think; whoever controls the information and images of the present determines how those same people will view the past. — George Orwell, 1984 (1949)
It is difficult to resist the urge to look down on those still plugged in, still asleep, and wonder why - GOD why - they don't see the indoctrination through our public schools, universities, and media, the police state build-up, the de facto eradication of Constitutional liberty, and the soft-kill attack we've been victims of for decades. But the key here is indoctrination.
If you still don't have a full grasp of what the Federal Reserve is, imagine the government gave you a printing press that printed unlimited amounts of fiat currency, and gave you a monopoly on this currency; no one else may print this currency, and only your money is accepted. Now, don't try to pretend that you're a moral person and wouldn't abuse this immense power; remember Lord Acton's maxim: power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. There are few powers more absolute than the complete control over a nation's money. Mayer Amschel Rothschild, godfather of the Rothschild banking dynasty, and pretty much the most evil family ever to live, said, "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." Consider both of those statements for a moment before continuing.
So, here you are, in control of the distribution and value of money in America; what could you do? Try not to imagine yourself a moral human being, because I assure you, if you had such power your morals would quickly fall by the wayside. Don't fool yourself. This is why the Constitution strictly forbids such an arrangement, and why it was, in a general sense, designed to limit and check the power of the Federal government. Could you buy the education system? According to a 1993 Wall Street Journal article on declining education standards in America, inflation-adjusted spending on education has increased by 225% since 1960. In 1994 the education budget was $366.21 Billion. Since then it has far more than doubled, to $869.70 Billion. In another 5 years the budget is projected to be nearly $1.2 Trillion (LINK). And yet what has happened to the state of education in America? A 2006 report from the National Centre for Public Policy and Higher Education in California states,
- "On several measures, the United States no longer holds the leading position. Policies adopted in a number of countries over the past 20 years have helped to foster increased rates of completion at the high school level, improved access to higher education, and stable, if not higher rates of degree completion.
"In addition, at both the high school and higher education levels, measures of learning quality show US performance below the leading countries ... In the Czech Republic, Korea, Norway and the Slovak Republic, more than 90% of young adults (aged 20 to 24) have a high school credential. In the United States, 86% of this age group has a high school credential, and this share has not changed substantially over the past 25 years."
The United States ranks 19th in student scientific literacy, 24th in mathematical ability, 12th in reading ability, and 26th in in problem-solving ability. By all accounts, our standing in all of these categories will continue to decline. What is the inevitable conclusion here? We get the education we pay for. We are spending more and more money to produce dumber and dumber people. This is no accident - "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way," said FDR. In 1931, Bertrand Russell wrote in his book, The Scientific Outlook,
- In like manner, the scientific rulers will provide one kind of education for ordinary men and women, and another for those who are to become holders of scientific power. Ordinary men and women will be expected to be docile, industrious, punctual, thoughtless, and contented. Of these qualities probably contentment will be considered the most important. In order to produce it, all the researches of psycho-analysis, behaviourism, and biochemistry will be brought into play ... All the boys and girls will learn from an early age to be what is called `co-operative,' i.e., to do exactly what everybody is doing. Initiative will be discouraged in these children, and insubordination, without being punished, will be scientifically trained out of them.
What Russell is saying here is, our children do not go to school to learn, to be educated; they go there to be transformed into mindless automatons, subservient and obedient and loyal to the state. And now Obama is proposing that, in addition to dumping more and more money into this engineered failure, which is really an astounding success when its true purpose is taken into account, the length of both the school day and the school year will be increased; apparently there is too great a percentage of the population not loyal to the State unto death, and this must be remedied.
So we know that education is a State indoctrination program, with hundreds of billions of dollars dumped into it per year, to produce dumbed-down sheeple totally loyal to the State, and to its institutions.
- Take at hazard one hundred children of several educated generations and one hundred uneducated children of the people and compare them in anything you please; in strength, in agility, in mind, in the ability to acquire knowledge, even in morality — and in all respects you are startled by the vast superiority on the side of the children of the uneducated. — Leo Tolstoy, "Education and Children" (1862)
What else could you buy, having complete control over the money in America? Could you buy the media? The government's incestuous relationship with the media is well documented and far more pervasive than most Americans realize. General Electric owns NBC, CNBC, and, along with Microsoft, MSNBC. Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation owns Fox News and nearly every Fox affiliate in the entire country, The Wall Street Journal, New York Post, and dozens upon dozens of television stations, newspapers, magazines, and book publishers, here in the United States and all over the world. And, of course, CNN is owned by Ted Turner, globalist, eugenecist, and UN shill.
- We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.- William Casey, former CIA Director, 1981
In the 1940's the CIA enacted a secret program called Operation Mockingbird, which, on a massive scale, put reporters on the CIA payroll to control the dissemination of information to the American public. There is little of value to be found in the mainstream news that the government doesn't have its thumb on.
- The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. When you're inside, you look around, what do you see? You see businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters; the very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. - The Matrix (1998)
I seem to have gone off on quite a tangent here, but I wanted to emphasize the level of indoctrination and mind control the average America is bombarded with during his or her entire life, and believe me, what I've documented here doesn't even scratch the surface. Glaringly omitted is the mind-altering drugs and toxins we are exposed to in our water, our food, and the vaccines - and most likely our air. Just when you think you've hit the bottom of the rabbit hole, you just keep falling. For those of us who are awake, keep this in mind when dealing with those still plugged in, and forgive them, no matter what they say, no matter how harshly they reject you; they know not what they do.
It is a daunting obstacle to overcome in the fight to restore sanity and liberty to this country. Oft times I wonder if it's even worth it: do I keep fighting to wake people up, or do I just close up shop and focus solely on preparing for the apocalypse? And why should I keep sending up smoke signals that the establishment can see, so they know exactly who I am and what I'm doing, if nobody's going to take me seriously anyway? I'm sure many of you encounter similar dilemmas in your daily dealings. My advice, and what I try to do, is this: try to do both, but don't waste too much time trying to wake people up who don't want to be awakened. Time is very short; no one can say for sure exactly when the bottom will drop out from under us. Depending on who you talk to, it could be 2-5 years, or we may not make it through the winter. Anyone worth listening to, anyone not controlled, agrees on one issue: one way or the other, it's coming.
*I am loathe to cite anything written by William Bennet, but I found the statistic
contained therein useful. Take it with however many grains of salt you wish.