Monday, June 28, 2010

Obama: 'very difficult choices' ahead on spending, debt

Meaning, more taxes, higher taxes, to pay for the fraudulent, illegal debt. There's a very simply response to the fascist dictatorship: we will not pay it.

President Obama on controlling the debt: "Somehow people say, why are you doing that, I'm not sure that's good politics. I'm doing it because I said I was going to do it and I think it's the right thing to do. People should learn that lesson about me because next year when I start presenting some very difficult choices to the country, I hope some of these folks who are hollering about deficits and debt step-up because I'm calling their bluff. We'll see how much of that, how much of the political arguments that they're making right now are real and how much of it was just politics."

No comments:

Post a Comment