Friday, June 18, 2010

Wikileaks ‘confirms’ it has video of US massacre in Afghanistan

They're not much interested in finding bin Laden - because they know he's dead - but they're after Julian Assange, balls to the wall. And if they find him, you would hope that neocons would question how their government was able to find Assange but couldn't find bin Laden or high level Taliban leaders like Mullah Omar. But they won't, because they're retarded zombies, and they'll cheer his capture the way they cheered when they pulled Saddam out of the rat hole. Because neocons claim to love freedom, but what they really love is the State.

    Raw Story -

    The whistleblower website that posted video of a US Army helicopter firing on unarmed civilians and killing two Reuters employees is ready to do it again, its founder says. (A screenshot of the clip appears at right; video available at this link.)

    Wikileaks' founder Julian Assange says he has obtained video of a US "massacre" that took place in Afghanistan in 2009.

    The British newspaper The Telegraph claimed that the site had a copy of video from the attack in April.

    "The clip will show previously classified footage from US warplanes that had been tapped to bomb Taliban positions in Farah province, Afghanistan last year," the paper said. "The Afghan government said at the time that the strikes by F-18 and B1 planes near Garani killed 147 civilians. An independent Afghan inquiry later put the toll at 86."

Read it all.