Thursday, December 17, 2009

One Thousand

I'm not really sure what significance my one thousandth post is, but here it is anyway. I'm not sure how many times the other 999 posts have been actually read. I guess it doesn't matter. This is just my small contribution, my own one-man army's continuous artillery fire in the info war. If there is one person who reads my blog and is enlightened, then that's good enough. In the end, all I can do is prepare myself to provide for my family when the bottom drops out on the people of this country, and be a voice of warning, hopefully not just to the already unplugged. If you're reading this, I thank you. If you find the information I provide useful, please spread it to others. If you have any suggestions, criticisms, words of encouragement, etc, I would like to hear from you: gnosis474@gmail.com. I'm not going anywhere, so stick with me through the next thousand posts, because it's only going to get more, shall we say, interesting.

Most of my posts have been news items, some with a short commentary before, during, and sometimes after the main news article. But on occasion I do write my own analyses of the issues that move me enough to start typing at length about. Many of them were written likely before most of you started reading my blog. Here's a recap of them:

No comments:

Post a Comment