I started out just writing one or two posts per day on average, to now being in my estimation one of the most active blogs on the internet, approaching on most months upwards of 300 posts per month. I have over a dozen news sources I scour each day looking for what I feel are important stories and try to filter through the distractions, like Obama's birth certificate. You may find Barry Soetoro's origin of birth engaging, but, considering we're in the midst of the biggest economic collapse since the fall of the Roman Empire, I find it about as important as Brittany's BMI.
Anyway, out of the last thousand posts, I penned about twenty essays myself. I've been published on Infowars, PrisonPlanet, and Op Ed News. Still trying for that first LewRockwell.com pick-up...maybe between now and 3,000. If you're a regular reader, be sure to click the "follow" tab in the upper left corner of the page, and if you have any stories or comments, feel free to email me at email@example.com. Thank you for reading. Hopefully we're all still here for my 3,000th post.
- One Thousand
- David Rockefeller's Eugenics Agenda
- Mother Nature Spanks Algore
- Another False Flag Terror Attack as Justification for War and Trampling on Our Freedoms
- Benign Negligence?
- Vitamins: Establishment Shills on the Attack Again
- A Global Climate Assault (of extreme cold)
- Triple-Dose of Stupidity
- The American Mafia Wife Syndrome
- Intelligence chiefs: Another false flag, staged terror attack is 'certain'
- Vaccines: 18th Century Medical Quackery
- Global Warming Hacks Can't Get Their Stories Straight
- Neocons Continue to Revel In Ignorance
- Our Fake Lives in the Fake Economy
- Suicidal Nihilism
- The Leaderless Resistance
- Survival Prep
- No One Rules if No One Obeys
- 'Severe consequences' for Pakistan over terror plots: US
- Economic Apocalypse
- Hillary: 'The rich are not paying their fair share'
- Can you predict the future?
NEVERTrust the Government