Saturday, May 29, 2010

Two Thousand

Just over a year after I created this blog, this post is my two thousandth entry. I just wanted to take a minute to talk about where we were, where we've gone, and where we're going. Back in April of 2009, I created this blog mostly as a host for whenever I got the zap in me to write my ideas down. Prior to that I was just writing notes on my Myspace and Facebook, but at the time I didn't regard social networking sites, especially Myspace, as useful venues to express my political views. Especially since Facebook has taken to actively and openly datamining for the US government, this is where I share my views about what I think is important.

I started out just writing one or two posts per day on average, to now being in my estimation one of the most active blogs on the internet, approaching on most months upwards of 300 posts per month. I have over a dozen news sources I scour each day looking for what I feel are important stories and try to filter through the distractions, like Obama's birth certificate. You may find Barry Soetoro's origin of birth engaging, but, considering we're in the midst of the biggest economic collapse since the fall of the Roman Empire, I find it about as important as Brittany's BMI.

Anyway, out of the last thousand posts, I penned about twenty essays myself. I've been published on Infowars, PrisonPlanet, and Op Ed News. Still trying for that first LewRockwell.com pick-up...maybe between now and 3,000. If you're a regular reader, be sure to click the "follow" tab in the upper left corner of the page, and if you have any stories or comments, feel free to email me at gnosis474@gmail.com. Thank you for reading. Hopefully we're all still here for my 3,000th post.

No comments:

Post a Comment